Thursday 8 October 2009

Marcelino R

Marcelino R
20 years old from Los Angeles, California

modelmayhem.com/410982




From Model Mayhem:

Hi. My name is Marcelino. I’m 20 years old and I love to model. I started modeling by doing galleries and helping my photographer friends get some good pictures. I’m in good shape and have been working hard on my body. I have been modeling for about a 3 years now and have developed a real love for it. I would love to work with great photographers because I believe everyone has something different to offer. I work hard in front of the camera and am easy to work with. To date I have only done solo work but would appreciate the opportunity to work with other models, male or female.

Hit me up phographers! i would love to do as many photoshoots as i can.


modelmayhem.com/410982

No comments: